My Shop!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall in Love with Fall with this Pumpkin Corn Bread
Fall is no doubt my favorite time of the year.  From the changing color of leaves to that fresh crisp smell in the air and the aromas that come from staying indoors more often and if your like me, baking up special treats.  This Pumpkin Corn Bread is perfect, no too sweet, not too dry, just right on its own, even better with butter, and a perfect side for soup, chili, or eggs.  I served mine since it is Fall with a green compound butter.  The compound butter recipe along with this bread recipe can be found at RWoP.  I hope you fall in love with Fall with me and get in your kitchen and try this easy Delicious recipe.  I made mine just a little bit healthier too by using a lower calorie, cholesterol, and fat free egg product.

1 comment:

  1. looks yummy!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.