My Shop!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Morning

Sometimes the best of times are spent around the table with your family.  This morning life was perfect as my family and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast of coffee cake, hash browns, and eggs and enjoyed a warm fire in the wood burning stove.  My husbands line of work doesn't always leave him home to enjoy breakfast with us so this truly was a special occasion.  I hope you and your family will enjoy a relaxing morning together as well.  This Delicious coffee cake was sure warm and inviting and set the mood for a perfect family breakfast.  I have include the link to my recipes at Taste of  Home.  Hope you enjoy this one as much as my family did.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.