My Shop!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jeffrey Goldade With His Winning Recipe Sure Knows How To Bring Home The Bacon!

One look at this Delicious appetizer and I found my mouth watering.  So when I found out, it also has bacon in it, I just had to give it a try.  Jeffrey Goldade you have really out done yourself with these "Sweet & Salty French Bread Surprises with Pear" and I am not the only one that thinks so.  The judges at The Real Women of Philadelphia Contest,  hosted by 5 beautiful ladies one of those being the amazing Ms. Paula Deen, deemed this recipe a winner last week.  Jeffrey I am so proud of you not only for this amazing appetizer recipe but for being a person of character.  Jeffrey is very involved in his community and is an amazing humanitarian.  Jeffrey Goldade I know Ms. Paula Deen knows her way around a piggy and I just bet you knocked her socks off with this one as you have all of us at RWoP.  Jeffrey Goldade was on Television recently sharing his amazing recipe, what a cutie.  I hope you will all check out the video and try his appetizer.  The recipe is wonderful for a busy mom like me because it can be ready in about 15 minutes.  Now how good does this sound, blue cheese, pecans, dried cranberries, cream cheese, pear, bacon, and all on delicious french bread.  I love the combination, as so many of us do, of salty and sweet.  I also love that pears, pecans, and dried cranberries are great ingredients to use in the fall.  These would look just beautiful at your Thanksgiving dinner table.  I know I would like to give Jeffrey a big old "Thanks" and a hug for sharing his recipes and his heart with us all at RWoP.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature. Been a little slow, but I will be updating things shortly.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.