My Shop!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kimberly's Kitchen in Susanville

When I found out that Kimberly's Kitchen had sweet potato fries, I knew I had to check them out.  Their tasty bacon burger with their homemade BBQ Sauce and onion rings sealed the deal.  I usually order something different from my husband, so that I can shamelessly sample his food as well as enjoy my own plate.  This time though, I just couldn't resist ordering as he did their delicious bacon burger.  We both enjoyed this savory burger with cheese, two onion rings, and sweet BBQ sauce.  I loved the sweet potato fries too, and so fitting with their pretty orange color, for enjoying this Fall season.  Our eight year old son had breakfast for lunch and ate up every bit of his huge fluffy mouse shaped pancake and sausage links.  Kimberly's Kitchen is definitely a place you will want to check out for some good old fashioned comfort food.  Kimberly Guimond previously owned Watson's Cafe, and has kept many of her customer's favorites on the menu at her new location in Uptown Susanville, on the corner of Main Street and Weatherlow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.