My Shop!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

1 Dough 7 Different Cookies!

Believe it or not this easy cookie dough only has 3 ingredients, I kid you not.  I have provided 7 ideas for making a nice assortment of cookies.  Santa is sure to leave you a bounty of treasures if he finds these beautiful cherry mint cookies waiting for him.  Keep this idea in mind when ever making cookies.  For one you can turn just about any instant cake mix into a cookie dough for a quick fix.  I almost always have some type of instant cake mix, eggs, and butter on hand for a quick fix dessert.    I love recipes that I can still make it out of the store in the express lane and this one sure keeps time in mind.  Two even if you are making a dough from scratch you can decorate that dough several different ways to have an easy and fabulous cookie buffet in no time flat.  http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Community/1-Dough-7-Cookies

While you are here, check out our Giveaway Page!

To see where I party, check out our Linky Love Page!

3 comments:

  1. As a fellow hypoglycemic, I stumbled across your blog and was impressed by your sheer LOVE of bacon! These cookies look delicious and I would love for you to check out my blog (www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com) and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, just checked out your blog. Your curried egg sandwich looks so pretty and tasty. I am a follower now and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might help me feed my husband! Anything bacon goes for him! And I will be making these cookies, thanks for sharing! Visiting from CRAFT!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.