My Shop!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Bacon Appetizer Sunshine Poppers (remix)

These are one of my husbands favorite appetizers that I make.  I jazzed up the original recipe and served these at our Halloween party this year.  I love how they kind of look like little pumpkins.  These are so good with lots of gooey cheese, bacon, Mexican style corn, crescent dough bottom and Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese.  We also love to gobble up several for a tasty breakfast or brunch.  Perfect finger food for a big party.  You can make them ahead of time and bake them up just before your guests are to arrive.  They taste great hot, room temperature, and even cold, which makes me love them even more, since I won't be busy in the kitchen when my guests arrive.  I hope you will check back in with me later this week for more tasty party treats.

1 comment:

  1. Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
    Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
    slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.