My Shop!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Berry Merry Meatballs

In my household, I am the only one that really loves cranberries.  I love them fresh, dried, in cream cheese, in butter, in stuffing, baked goods, jammed, and canned.  At the holidays I especially crave them, however I sometimes have leftovers, since I am again the only one that does.  I came up with this delicious cranberry sauce recipe to use up some leftovers I had one year.  I serve it over store bought meatballs, which I always have on hand for their versatility.  You could serve these as an appetizer or over rice for a main course.  The great news is my non loving cranberry family members loved them too.  Hope you will give these a try.  They are a perfect recipe when you are trying to use up leftover cranberries or if you are just wanting a nice Fall flavored Meatball.  Don't worry if you have a little less or a little more cranberries left over then called for.  This recipe is super easy and forgiving, just add what you have.  Caution on the chili garlic sauce though, if you are not familiar with it, it is rather hot, so a little goes a long way.

1 comment:

  1. Being a bacon lover too, I am now an
    devotee of your blog!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.