My Shop!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Diamond Mountain Cookies

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Community/Diamond-Mountain-Cookies

Well I have shared some savory bacon dishes this week but we all know I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and who doesn't at this time of year.  So how about we indulge in my Diamond Mountain Cookies today.  Appropriately named since they look like snow capped mountains and I live in Northern California near Diamond Mountain.  These are oatmeal chocolate cookies with just a hint of pumpkin pie spice and rum.  Completely coated in vanilla almond bark and topped with a caramel kiss to make your peak.  This recipe will make 18 decent size cookies, that are a dessert in themselves.  You can make these well in advance too, which I just love for easy entertaining. They would look just adorable on a plate of shredded coconut flakes to resemble more snow.  I sent my husband with a plate of these to work. Unfortunately, I have none left to enjoy with my coffee this weekend,  as I try and stay warm.  It looks as if we might have a white Thanksgiving. Well we all can't afford to give diamonds or experience a white Christmas but we can all share Diamond Mountain Cookies.

1 comment:

  1. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
    of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    2048 game online | fireboy and watergirl 6 | | five nights at freddy's 2 | five nights at freddy's 3 | fireboy and watergirl 6 | 2048 online

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.