My Shop!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Funfetti Bars are Fun Party Food

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Community/Funfetti-Bars

The great thing about these chewy gooey bars is that you could use any Funfetti cake mix, any colored frosting, any colored sprinkles, and food coloring you like to match your party colors.  These were for our Halloween party, that is why they are orange and black.  You have to give these a try, they are easy to prepare and super good.  I am a little sad because they are all gone and would really taste good with my coffee this morning.  Well I am looking forward to making these with the Christmas Funfetti cake mix that will be out soon enough, if not already.  All I will have to do is make the cream cheese red or green instead of orange and top it with Christmas colored sprinkles.  I hope you will adapt these to your next party theme and give these delicious and easy bars a try.

This post is linked to:
http://alli-n-son.com/2011/05/12/peanut-butter-cup-caramel-bars/

1 comment:

  1. Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
    Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
    slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.