My Shop!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hodge Podge Lodge

My treasures I brought home from Hodge Podge Lodge!






One of my favorite stores in the world  is Hodge Podge Lodge.  From the moment you walk in you become intoxicated by the delicious aromas of their country fudge and their delectable home fragrances.  This store oozes with hospitality and charm.  It is one of the most gorgeous stores I have ever been in.  I would love to just grab a good cookbook off the shelf, cozy blanket, & some of their warm tea and never leave.  Since I know my family would eventually miss me, I will settle for picking out some wonderful items to bring back some of that magical ambiance to my own home and family.  Today at Hodge Podge Lodge I purchased of course some creamy rich delicious fudge, pumpkin spice and cranberry apple fruit butters, Be Thankful Tarts, and an adorable Turkey Webkinz plush toy.  The turkey will look adorable on my Thanksgiving table this year plus my husband who is off turkey hunting at this very moment will get a kick out it.  Hopefully I am not the only one bringing home a gobbler this weekend.  Today at the store they were having their annual Hodge Podge Lodge's Holiday Open House.  Owners Kelly and Tom Smith invite you to come check out their beautiful store for some great Thanksgiving and Christmas decor and gifts while you enjoy complementary hot apple cider and homemade cookies.  I enjoyed the cider and my oldest boy enjoyed a homemade cookie.  Don't worry if you missed the event, this stores customer service is top notch all the time.  Whenever you are shopping here, you feel like a wanted guest in a friends beautiful cozy home.  So find yourself this holiday season shopping at Hodge Podge Lodge found at 2920 Riverside Drive.  You can also check them out online at the link below however if you are  in the neighborhood this store is an enjoyable place to shop in person. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.