My Shop!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Limited Edition Pumpkin Pleasure No Bake Dessert

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Community/Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Pleasure
Ok, it is Thanksgiving in two days, and if you are like me, you might be running your dinner game plan out in your head and realizing you are a player short, or rather an oven short.  Well have no worries, I have a delicious alternative to that baked pumpkin pie. I have a confession to make, if I see the words "Limited Edition" on a product, I find my self unable to resist.  Here is a cool and creamy, sweet and salty, Limited Edition Pumpkin Pleasure dessert.  I call it Limited Edition because it has four types of Seasonal products in it, those being Ritz Snowflake crackers, Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese, Light Pumpkin Ice cream, and JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding.  This dessert can be whipped up in about 5 minutes, leaving you time to enjoy the parade or the game with the rest of the players.  I decided to serve mine in one large pumpkin serving dish however I love the idea of serving these in individual wine or martini glasses.  You could also turn this into a pie with a little more effort.  For more information check out the link to my recipe above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.