My Shop!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Spaghetti Tacos Inspired by icarly!

This recipe link is a healthier version to one of my families newest and favorite dishes.  I don't think you will miss any of those unwanted calories, fat, and sodium.  The kids will just love how fun and creative these are and inspired by the very popular kids show icarly.  You will love how easy, tasty, and nutritious they are.  If you are in a hurry you could always use a store bought sauce.  If you are not worried about cutting on fat, I recommend substituting the reduced fat cheese for Kraft Shredded Italian Cheese with just a touch of Philly, and lots of it.  I hope you will give these a try, the crunchy shell is soooo good with the spaghetti and meatballs.  If you use the Kraft with just a touch of Philly, and take photos, you can submit them to the Real Women of Philadelphia to help feed people in need this holiday season.   That's what my family and I have been doing.  We will have soon provided for 200 meals for people in need!  Not to mention we have enjoyed two delicious dishes with Kraft's new cheese.   Each pic is worth 20 meals, and you can submit 5 pics per every dish, wow!  Don't wait, you have only until the end of this week to get those fun pics in so check out . for more info.

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.