My Shop!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet & Spicy Popcorn Chicken

This was so good I admit I ate more then my share.  The great thing is that since you make it at home you can eliminate all the excess salt in these that you will get at the restaurant.  I used all natural boneless, skinless, chicken breast and canola oil for frying.  The sweet and spicy sauce is super tasty, you might want to make a larger batch of it to have on hand for ribs or pulled pork sandwiches.  I hope you will give this easy and tasty recipe a try.  This makes a large batch, we enjoyed the leftover chicken with waffles the next day.  You could serve this chicken with rice, potatoes, salad, or in a wrap, lots of possibilities to enjoy.  It would also make a great appetizer if you can keep to only eating a few pieces.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.