My Shop!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Toddler that Hates Pumpkins, Hilton's Annual Pumpkin Target Practice

video
Every year after Halloween my family and I have target practice with our Jack-o-lanterns and old pumpkins.  This year our youngest came along and stayed in his car seat in the back seat so that he would be safe and the noise would not hurt is ears.  He found it to be hysterical when the pumpkins were hit.  Here is a short video sharing his giggles at the sight of the pumpkin.  I was filming the pumpkin in the front seat, wish I had had a second camera man to film his reaction too.  Rest assured we practice extreme safety precautions when around any guns.  My husband is a trained professional, do not try this at home.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute, you've got one cutie patootie on your hands there:)))

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.