My Shop!

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Touch of Giving, You Can Help Too, It's Easy & Cheesy!

The Real Women of Philadelphia are getting involved with Feeding America and hosting a two week campaign for helping secure 100,000 meals for people in need this Holiday season.  My family knew we had to get involved in such a wonderful program and you can too, it's easy.  All you have to do is purchase a package of Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.  This is a new type of shredded cheese that as you probably guessed has a touch of Philly cream cheese in it that makes it extra special.  Then make a dish with your cheese and share it with your family, friends, or someone in need.  Take lots of pics or make a video.  Every pic you submit to the Real Women of Philadelphia will provide 20 meals for people in need.  You can submit up to 5 photos for each dish you make.  That is what my son Joshua and I did and now not only did we enjoy a delicious meal but we helped feed 100 people, can you say WOW!  My son was so happy as I was to help others in need.  I hope you will all get involved in this win win campaign.  If you would rather submit a video they will donate 40 meals per each video.  I have included the link to the Real Women of Philadelphia so that you can learn more and get involved.  I have also shared the pics we submitted for the campaign.  You can also get a $1.00 off coupon at RWoP site.  Remember you have only two weeks to make a huge difference in someones Holiday this year so get going and enjoy some time in the kitchen with family and friends for a good cause.




http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/cat/touch-of-giving

2 comments:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.