My Shop!

Monday, December 20, 2010

4 C Cookies

  Those that know me, know that besides using bacon often in my cooking, I love to eat chocolate and caramel.  Put them together and you have one of my favorite guilty pleasures.  I decided to call these 4 C Cookies, since they not only have only 4 ingredients but because they are chewy chocolate caramel cookies.
Ok, I know you want to get back to this only 4 ingredients thing.  Well believe me when I say they only have four ingredients with the base of the recipe being a Betty Crocker Triple Fudge Cake mix.  All you need besides the cake mix is 1 stick of butter, 1 egg, and Kraft Caramel Bits.  These are so easy it sounds almost too good to be true.  I hope you will give them a try.  Remember when you are baking these to pull them out of the oven before the caramel starts to ooze out, so you will have a chewy cookie and the caramel won't burn.  For the complete recipe visit my link above.  Happy holiday baking week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo, these look delicious! I love both caramel and chocolate, so these should be a winner!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes
    Read today's post ...
    What’s Happening To My Teeth, part 2
    12 Diet Mistakes To Avoid


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.