My Shop!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Ingredient Pesto Alfredo Potatoes

This dish is loaded with Italian flavor.

Loved the green and white color of this dish at my holiday table.

   I made this recipe as a side for our Christmas dinner this year.  It is a delicious Italian scalloped potato.  Very flavorful and easy with only 5 ingredients.  Again, I hate peeling and shredding potatoes so I used a bag of frozen hash browns.  I then mixed the potatoes with store bought Alfredo sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and milk.  Then I topped it all with some store bought traditional basil pesto.  The white and green colors were fabulous at our holiday dinner table.  It was so tasty, I ended up having a second helping and only had room for a few bites of prime rib.  Add some fully cooked ground sausage, chicken, or turkey for a complete meal.  Of course for a little extra prep time, you could shred your own potatoes, if you have some leftover that you need to use up.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.