My Shop!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ah Sausage, Bacon's Side Kick

http://pastaville.johnsonville.com/myrecipes.php
Easy Cheesy LasagnaItalian Pot Pie
Sloppy Joes
Breakfast BakeSweet & Spicy Italian Stir FryBreakfast PizzaSpaghetti Tacos


    If bacon were Scooby Doo then sausage would be Shaggy, best friends for life.  All joking aside, Italian Sausage is a great way to add a lot of flavor to a dish with out a lot of extra money or time.  Not just for pasta either, I'll be honest my favorite recipe out of this bunch, was my sloppy Joe recipe which I shared in an earlier post.  I stumbled across this contest at another foodie blog I follow.  The contest was more then half way over, but I thought it would be fun to take some recipes I already had written and try revamping them with the Johnsonville Italian Sausage.  It didn't take me long to get a handful or so of nice recipes to submit.  With this contest you don't have to submit pics or videos but it is encouraged.  I submitted pics for all because I am a big believer that a picture is worth a thousand words.  I know I don't like to purchase a cook book unless it has lots of great pics.  I submitted one video, which was challenging since they were only aloud to be 2 minutes long and here is the kicker only 100mega bytes (that's not easy to do).  So if you watch the video, and you think that girl needs to slow down, trust me I would have wanted to.  Well the contest is running I believe until Jan. 3, 2010 so if you have a recipe up your sleeve using Italian Sausage, take a few minutes and submit it to the Pastaville challenge. http://pastaville.johnsonville.com/index.php
You could win 10,000 buck a roos.  Good luck and I hope you all have a Scooby Doo or Shaggy in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love Italian sausage and bacon. Good luck in the contest. Your blog is coming along great.
    -GIna-

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.