My Shop!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bacon Pizza for Breakfast



    My kids love it when I let them have pizza for breakfast, and this is sure one I don't feel bad letting them have.  It is loaded with potatoes, eggs, cheese, and bacon.  I top it with sweet cherry tomatoes and green onions and serve it with ranch on the side.  My husband thought this was one of the best pizzas he had ever ate.  That is saying a lot, since back in his bachelor days, you could say he was a fine connoisseur of pizza.  Well I hope you will give this tasty dish a try, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  It is also a great way to use up all those leftover potatoes from Thanksgiving, getting stale in your pantry.

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Mindie this looks sooo-ooo good! I will definitely
    be trying this! Great photo too, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.