My Shop!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bing Featuring Best Gifts for Bacon Lovers & a Bacon Chocolate Martini!

Ok, I just wouldn't be a good bacon friend, if I didn't remind you to check out Bing's feature on Great Gifts for Bacon Lovers.  I checked them all out, from gag gifts like a bacon belt or wallet, to real bacon, to great cooking tools for cooking bacon.  Here are a few of my favorites on their list.

No Mess Bacon Cooker What a cool way to cook bacon mess free, love it!  Having two busy little boys at home and two dogs, well I can appreciate anything that makes one less mess for me to clean.

I think this would be perfect for the coffee table.  What a great conversation piece, don't you think?

Ok at the holidays, for a cocktail party, I think this would be fabulous to have at the bar.  I think when you look at this recipe below, you will agree, this is no gag gift.  How good does that Bacon Chocolate Martini look!

Bakon Chocolate Martini

The smokiness of the bacon enhances chocolate in ways you won't believe!
• 1 part Bakon Vodka
• 1 part chocolate liqueur
• A splash of cream

Combine in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain and pour into a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
This recipe and others can be found thanks to Bakon (with a "k") Vodka at the link below.

   Well I must say, it has been challenging limiting the items I featured from Bing's list.  There was also a maple bacon coffee that sounded enticing.  I know they have holiday flavored coffees, is it weird that this sounds like one I would like on Christmas morning?  Maybe to go with it, some chocolate covered bacon sticks also on the list.  They even had gifts for your pets, with some bacon pet clothing, and even bacon flavored dog cookies. With only 15 days tell Christmas, I hope these items have left you inspired for finding that fun creative gift, that you might not expect to find under the tree.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.