- Prep time: 5 minutes
- |Cook time: 15 minutes
- |Total time: 20 minutes
- |Servings: 4
- 1 pound(s) of Thick Cut Maple Bacon
- 1 cup(s) of Brown Sugar
- 8 ounce(s) of Honey Nut Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 cup(s) of Chopped Pecans
- Cook bacon in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until it starts to sizzle around the edges.
- Make the praline coating by mixing some of the pecans, some of the brown sugar and cream cheese together, and then spread this onto each bacon slice.
- Blend the remaining sugar and pecans together, use it to generously cover each bacon slice, and then return bacon back to oven for approximately 10 minutes to crisp bacon and harden praline top. Remove, cool and serve.
Thank you again Claudia for sharing your heart and your kitchen with us. I can't wait to try this recipe out. I know if it came from your kitchen, it will be nothing less then fabulous. So many people love the combination of salty and sweet, I think this would be perfect at any holiday brunch buffet or as a cocktail party appetizer.
Speaking of salty and sweet, check in with Bacon Time later this week for some White Chocolate Maple Bacon Fudge.