My Shop!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Diamonds & Pearls For Christmas

    Ok this might not be what you had in mind.  I just couldn't help myself, I wanted a super fun girly center piece for my table this year.  Would you believe it only took about 30 minutes to do.  All it is, is a foam cone, fun fur string, buttons, ribbon, florist pearl and diamond pins (my last name might be Hilton, but this girls all about the faux bling bling) .  There are so many different ways you could decorate your tree and with various color combinations.  I chose to put my pins on top of buttons and small ribbon bows to make them pop against the white fur string.  You don't need any glue, the pins will be plenty of support for keeping the string on as well as fashioning your bough to the top.  Well we all can't afford diamonds and pearls this year, but this is a fun and fairly inexpensive craft, that even the not so crafty like myself can handle.

While you are here, check out our Giveaway Page!

To see where I party, check out my Linky Love Page :)

3 comments:

  1. I hopped on over from Homemaker on a Dime to see this pretty sparkle tree! I picked up some cones yesterday and I'll be working on mine soon. I really love the texture and jewel tones in yours. Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.