My Shop!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy 12 Days of Christmas Everyone!

http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/post/twelve-days-of-christmason-rwop

  
    The 12 days of Christmas started yesterday.  Some of my friends and I at RWoP all decided we would celebrate the season of giving by spreading a little love with an across the states gift exchange.  Even though most of us live so far apart at RWoP we still wanted to celebrate in style and spread some wonderful holiday cheer along the way.  This collaborative effort sure put me in the mood for the holidays.  I loved watching all of us in one video.  I felt like we were all together for one big holiday party even though we were fart apart.  I hope you have as much fun watching our video as I know we had a blast participating in it. I must give special thanks to Claudia Signal-Leon for this fun idea, and Paula Todora for making our 12 little videos one great masterpiece.  Stay tuned til the very end for some fun bloopers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.