My Shop!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Small Town Christmas











In Susanville California, there is a Christmas Parade every year, where almost the entire town gathers to watch the lighting of the Elk's Lodge Tree.  This year was no exception, as everyone gathered to watch the parade and then follow Santa up to the Elk's Lodge for the tree lightening ceremony.  This years fire works were spectacular and lit the sky beautifully, ending this years big celebration with a bang.  This town's tree lighting ceremony, for me is just another tradition I hold close to my heart.  It is a time for family, friends, fellowship, and of course hot chocolate.  I hope these pics bring you some inspiration this holiday season as you celebrate with your friends and  family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.