My Shop!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

White Chocolate Maple Bacon Fudge

Of course this fudge is perfect for the bacon lover but those afraid of baconny sweat treats have no fear.  The bacon is a back note in this deliciously indulgent dessert.  As you enjoy the creamy white chocolate fudge with real maple syrup, you will occasionally have this tiny bit of salty goodness work its way to your palate.  The combination of these ingredients is really wonderful. So festive too with the white chocolate and red bacon.  So easy too, all you do is melt your two bags of white chocolate morsels (chips) in the microwave according to package directions.  Then you will add a can of sweetened condensed milk, store bought cream cheese frosting, a little maple syrup, and two slices of crumbled cooked  extra crispy bacon.  Store covered in fridge.  I recommend not slicing it until you are ready to enjoy to keep it from drying out.  For the complete recipe check out the link above.  I hope this will find it's way to your holiday dessert buffet table soon.

White Chocolate Maple Bacon Fudge
24 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 3 min.


  • 24 ounces White Chocolate Morsels (or chips)
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup store bought cream cheese frosting 
  • 2 tbs real maple syrup
  • 2 pieces of fully cooked bacon


  • Take your already cooked bacon and microwave it according to package
  • directions for 25 seconds or longer until extra crispy, chop or
  • crumble finely with hands when cool enough to touch. In a microwave
  • safe bowl melt your morsels according to package directions (it will
  • only take about 2 minutes), stir. Now add the rest of your
  • ingredients and stir until nice and smooth and well combined. Poor
  • into a butter greased baking dish and cool in fridge until set up
  • (about 1 or 2 hours). Store leftovers covered in fridge. 

There is something magnificent about a nice large pan of fudge, it just makes me smile.  I estimate 24 servings at least from this recipe.  To give you an idea, this is a 2.5 QT. square baker I set my fudge up in, and to be completely honest I think I lost a serving or maybe two in the process (quality control, he he).

Check out my LINKY LOVE page for where I party.


  1. Awesome!!!! Question : "some butter or as I used store bought cream cheese frosting" So did you use butter and cream cheese frosting or did you use the frosting in place of the butter!!! And I imagine if you want more salty yumm add more bacon!

  2. I used the frosting but if you don't want to open a container of frosting you could use the butter instead. I think the frosting adds a nice taste and keeps it a bit softer when set up, which I like. You could always add more bacon in my book, but I kept it in a small amount so that my husband would not be afraid to try it.

  3. Wow Mindie this fudge sounds incredible and I don't even like sweets which is funny because later today I am making brownies with sweetened condensed milk maybe I will add some bacon LOL. Great recipe!

  4. Mindie,

    Great recipe.... I love bacon too.

    In my that is great.

    I would to sample that.

  5. My husband ended up taking almost an entire batch to work last Friday, big hit with the gang. :)

  6. We are looking for Amazing Fudge recipes for our 12 Days of Christmas and this looks wonderful! I hope you can stop by and link up!

  7. As soon as I saw this over at Happy Hour...I thought- I need to tell Mindie about this! I was thrilled to find out it was you that made this deliciousness! I would love if you would stop by and link it up to Mrs Foxs Sweet Party :)

  8. I love bacon paired with something sweet! Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

  9. Maybe...I do love me some bacon and I am a sucker for white fudge. You sure have me curious!I would love if you stopped over to link up at Get Schooled Saturday a Too Much Time on my Hands!

  10. You were featured on TT&J! I knew it was you! :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.