Of course this fudge is perfect for the bacon lover but those afraid of baconny sweat treats have no fear. The bacon is a back note in this deliciously indulgent dessert. As you enjoy the creamy white chocolate fudge with real maple syrup, you will occasionally have this tiny bit of salty goodness work its way to your palate. The combination of these ingredients is really wonderful. So festive too with the white chocolate and red bacon. So easy too, all you do is melt your two bags of white chocolate morsels (chips) in the microwave according to package directions. Then you will add a can of sweetened condensed milk, store bought cream cheese frosting, a little maple syrup, and two slices of crumbled cooked extra crispy bacon. Store covered in fridge. I recommend not slicing it until you are ready to enjoy to keep it from drying out. For the complete recipe check out the link above. I hope this will find it's way to your holiday dessert buffet table soon.
- 24 ounces White Chocolate Morsels (or chips)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup store bought cream cheese frosting
- 2 tbs real maple syrup
- 2 pieces of fully cooked bacon
- Take your already cooked bacon and microwave it according to package
- directions for 25 seconds or longer until extra crispy, chop or
- crumble finely with hands when cool enough to touch. In a microwave
- safe bowl melt your morsels according to package directions (it will
- only take about 2 minutes), stir. Now add the rest of your
- ingredients and stir until nice and smooth and well combined. Poor
- into a butter greased baking dish and cool in fridge until set up
- (about 1 or 2 hours). Store leftovers covered in fridge.