My Shop!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5 ingredient Italian Meatloaf Thanks to Philadelphia Cooking Creme

   You know I think meatloaf sometimes gets a bad rap since back in the day people would throw everything but the kitchen sink into one then over cook it until you have a nice brick.  When I was trying to decide what recipe to try out with the new Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme Savory Garlic blend I thought about this family staple.  I knew it could be made easier and kept moist with this great new product.  You know I even checked out some popular meatloaf recipes online and found one called an "easy meatloaf" with 16 ingredients and to be fair most recipes that I found online called for 15 or more ingredients.  My meatloaf has only 5 ingredients thanks to this great new product that will be arriving in stores around the world as we speak.  It was super moist and flavorful and a great main course for a large variety of side dishes.  Enjoy it the next day in a meatloaf sandwich for a quick lunch.  In my recipe and video I recommend pairing it with a casserole lasagna pasta and a store bought marinara.  Of course this easy meatloaf would pair well with just about a million things.  I hope as soon as you get your hands on some of this cooking creme you will give this recipe a try.  You can find many other great new recipes for Kraft's new product at the Real Women of Philadelphia website.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.
    2048 game | five nights at freddy's 4 | plants vs zombies | five nights at freddy's 3 | fireboy and watergirl | fireboy and watergirl 4||red ball | age of war


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.