My Shop!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Appetizer & Entree for 6 Served up Quick!

http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user_recipe/view/12960/9887/1

Thanks to this new cooking creme by Kraft, you will be able to serve up restaurant style meals lickety split.  Just check out my recipe for an appetizer and an entree using only 6 ingredients.  I could have never made this with only 6 ingredients on my own.  Thanks Kraft for letting me be apart of this wonderful cooking contest at the Real Women of Philadelphia.  I just can't wait for this product to hit shelves so that I can stock up.  It is one of those things you will always want to have on hand for a quick yet delicious meal.  Short on time doesn't have to mean short on flavor.  This new cooking creme comes in 4 varieties and will be out in stores soon.  For the recipe above I used the Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb variety.  I really think you will find this product is going to save you lots of time and money in the kitchen.  For my complete recipe and video demo go to the RWoP link above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.