My Shop!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Enchilada Pie with Santa Fe Cooking Creme

http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user_recipe/view/12960/10594/1


16 layers of yummy!

The magic ingredient!

The only 6 ingredients you will need to make your very own Enchilada Pie. You will have to make your own because ours is all gone :) 
   This was my last recipe and how to video for the new Kraft Cooking Creme contest.  I must admit since I grew up in Southern California and had more then my share of wonderful authentic Mexican food, I thought I would not like this stuff.   It turns out I don't like it, I love it!  It saved me about 10 ingredients on my traditional Enchilada Pie grocery shopping list and sacrificed none of the flavor.  You really must give this one a try, it is just too easy and the ingredients are all affordable, so go for it.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  Hope you will watch my video too.  I have been recovering from a nasty cold and you can probably tell I am a bit stuffy in the video.  Editing out coughing and sneezing aside, I think it went well.  No worries your Bacon Time piggy is feeling much better especially after having some of this zesty pie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.