My Shop!

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Philadelphia Cooking Creme Making My Recipes Better



http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user_recipe/view/12960/10309/1I have talked about how Kraft's new Cooking Creme in four varieties cans save you time and money in your kitchen.  With this recipe you will see just how easy it is to make one of your old recipes even better then before.  In this Chocolate Cherry Vanilla Trifle I learned first hand the amazing qualities of the original variety creme.  I substituted out some of the milk I usually use in this recipe with some of the creme and the taste and texture was enhanced dramatically.  Not only was the dessert richer and creamier then before but it had the perfect balance of salty sweet.  I keep saying it because it's true, you are going to love this stuff.  I hear it has started arriving at stores nationwide, so make sure to look for some of Kraft's new cooking creme in four delicious choices, trust me, I have tried them all.  I hope you will enjoy this trifle recipe, easy, beautiful, and absolutely fantastic.  It reminded me of the perfect banana split, all of the flavors worked so well together.  This is one you can make in advance too because it just gets better as it sits in the fridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.