My Shop!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pancrepes with Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme

This is my latest recipe for the Real Women of Philadelphia  using the new Original variety Kraft Cooking Creme.  Easy to spoon a little gourmet into your everyday cooking with this wonderful new product.  These "Creme of the Crop Pancrepes" as I called them were inspired by the thin pancakes my grandma made for us when I was young.  They are perfect for those like myself who have a hard time deciding between pancakes and crepes because I love them both so very much.  I hope you will try these delicious thin pancakes with the orange cinnamon maple syrup too.  The recipe for the syrup and pancrepes can be found at the link above along with a how to video.

1 comment:

  1. These look great Mindie! I LOVE crepes and pancakes so this is a must try for sure. YUM:)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.