My Shop!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Speaking of Valentines here are some things I love...

  Well you all know I love preparing easy gourmet food for my family and friends.  Although I don't consider myself to be wrapped up in material things, I am a bit weak for a few special treasures.  Since Valentines is just around the corner I thought I would do a post on some items that I love.  Lets see what made my top 5.  BTW any of these things would be just perfectly sweet Valentines gifts, wink wink (Jerry) :)

1. Slatkin & Co. candles and home fragrances.

You can find these candles at Bath and Body Works or on QVC.  I love it when they run their BOGO free
 sale at Bath & Body.  They are the Gourmet of home fragrance in my opinion.  I chose to picture these three scents below since they just screamed sunshine which I need in the middle of Winter.  During the holidays I burn the Cinnamon & Clove bud, one candle will make your entire house smell amazing.  This is not always easy to do when you live with 3 boys (1 still in diapers) and two dogs.  Did I mention that I am all out of my favorite candles at home, wink wink again Jerry.  lol
Caribbean Salsa 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksCaribbean Escape 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksIsland Colada 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

2. Renesmee's Locket

Which will hopefully become my locket soon.  I am a fan of the movies and novel Twilight.  In the fourth Twilight book, Bella gives her daughter Renesmee this locket, which says "plus que ma propre vie." This means "more than my own life" in French. I would love to have this locket and put a picture of my two boys in it.  I too love them more then my own life, and think this would be such a neat piece to have.  You can find this at Charm Factory with other wonderful sterling silver pieces at affordable prices.  Speaking of Charm Factory, I ordered myself 3 items from them earlier this week and can't wait to share them with you when they arrive.  I will give you a hint "Bacon Time" will always be with me from now on.
www.charmfactory.com


Renesmee
3. Temp-tations

I love my Temp-tations bake wear from QVC,so much that I purchased sets for Christmas for my Mom and Mother In Law to spread the love.  I am all about beautiful food made easy, and these dishes are so pretty, come in so many varieties and designs, and are safe to use in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer.  This means you can prepare, bake, serve, and store all in one dish, can I get an Amen from my fellow dishwashers out there.  Oh I almost forgot, they are naturally non stick too, bring on the cheese baby!


View 1
I would love this in the white multi colored
polka dot set. Is this not the cutest
set of measuring spoons ever?

K131097
These would be fabulous at Easter! I
like that they
match well with so many things so
you could
get a lot of use out of them.

K29114
Ok I don't need this one, but of course
I want this Salt & Pepper Shaker!

K29382
I am in love with the colors of this "Cucina" style.


4. My Swine Love

K28896 - Paula Deen Speckled Ceramic Salt Pig
First this is a Paula Deen item (so you know I'll love it)
and second how lucky
should salt be to have such a cute home.

Another Paula Deen item that I really need. 
Seriously my cutting boards have seen better
days.
5.  Sweater Love

I love fashion that lets me feel comfortable yet pretty.  Well what's more comfortable then a soft sweater, how about a soft sweater dress that I can wear stretchy leggings with in Winter or on its own in the Spring.  There are so many styles to choose from too.  My mom is very good at crocheting and I have been hinting for her to make me a cozy sweater dress.

From victoriassecret.com
This one is from Victoria Secrets, they have a nice selection
of Sweater Dresses.  Surprisingly the last 2
Christmas in a row I have received from my
husband several V.S. items and still no
Sweater dress, that has been on my
wish list.  He probably was unaware they have clothing
that actually cloths you lol.

   Well I hope you have enjoyed seeing a few of the things I love.  Hope this coming Valentines Day finds you surrounded by not only things you treasure but  more importantly people you love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.