My Shop!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Brownie Cheese Cake or My 3D

  

   The recipe name is a mouth full so I might just call this my 3D dessert, since it combines 3 things I love, peanut butter cheesecake, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies.  Yes this is sinfully good, so if you want to resist temptation you should step away now however in my opinion this treat is more then worth an extra 20 minutes at the gym.  In fact if I wasn't a klutz, I would eat this while I ran on the tread mill, it is that good.  I think Paula Deen would agree, this is so good, it will make you want to "slap your momma".  I am not sure what that means, but my thoughts are that your mom deserves a spanking if she hasn't made this for you yet.  So here is what you will need to recreate this easy fabulous dessert.


  • 1 pkg(s) Pillsbury Ready to Bake Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookies 16 oz (24 ct)




  • 1 box(es) Pillsbury Double Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix




  • 2 eggs Land O Lakes Large White Omega-3 Eggs




  • 1/4 cup(s) Jif Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread




  • 1/3 cup(s) White Sugar




  • 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract




  • 1/3 cup(s) canola oil (or vegetable oil)




  • 1/3 cup(s) Water




  • 1 Butter Flavored Non Stick Spray




  • 8 oz(s) Cream Cheese



  • Start by pressing your cookie dough onto the bottom of your greased spring form pan.

    Next add your layer of peanut butter mixed with cream cheese (philly of course), sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract.  Mine doesn't look so good, I didn't wait for the cream cheese to get to room temperature, but will combine better if you do.


    Now in that same mixing bowl you used for the cream cheese (no need to wash) you can mix your brownie mix according to package directions.  Then poor over your cream cheese mixture.


        Bake in a preheated 350 F degree oven for 60 minutes.  Run a knife around edges before releasing pan sides.  Cool on a cooling rack in your freezer for a quick set or for about 2 hours in your fridge.  Store leftovers covered in fridge.

    I am glad you stuck around, are you drooling yet?

    10 comments:

    1. While I hate chocolate and cheesecake (I know it's weird)my husband thinks that pb and chocolate is the best combo on earth. I can't wait to make this for him. I found you through it's a keeper blog hop.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh my LANTA this looks divine!

      ReplyDelete
    3. holy sinful dessert, yummmmmm!
      -meg
      @ http://www.clutzycooking.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh yummy! This sounds sinfully delicious!

      ReplyDelete
    5. sounds awesome how very delicious

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wow - that looks so good. I feel myself gaining weight just looking at it! Thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday!

      ReplyDelete
    7. *drool* This looks wonderful and sounds pretty easy to make too.

      I'd love for you to share this recipe on my linky for Sweet Tooth Friday. http://alli-n-son.com/2011/03/03/monster-cookies/

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh wow. I am a bacon LOVER! You and I are foodie soul mates! I am a new follower :) Oh and your cheesecake looks so good... saw it on a blog hop!

      Check out my blog and follow back if you like!

      http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Mathew 7:12
    So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.