My Shop!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Night Owl Crafting Blog Link Party!

Night Owl Crafting

Over at Night Owl Crafting, a cool new blog I follow.  They have a "hoooo are you" blog link party.  Here is how it works.  They post questions every Tuesday.  You then answer them on a post on your own blog.  Then you link your post to their blog.  It is a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers out there.  I will be try to participate each week and invite you fellow bloggers to join.  At the bottom of my blog you can find my button collection, you will see Night Owls button there if you want to head on over and join the fun.

Here are this week's questions!


1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?



Here are my answers...

1. A locket from Charm Factory from my husband that reads "plus que  ma propre vie" translation "more than my own life" in French. Are you "awwwwwing" yet.  How horrible I didn't get him anything.  He told me we were not exchanging gifts this year.  Stinker, my sweat!
I did make him however a "tower of love cupcake" featured in an earlier post.




2. I have a vacation planned to go to Savannah in June for the Real Women of Philadelphia, my entire family is going.  We have a mini vacation planned this weekend to go to Reno, it is only an hour away.

3. Pamper myself... I always make time, even if it is only 30 minutes to take a walk or workout.  It is a great stress relief and has also helped me keep off about 100 pounds for over the last 5 years.

4. I love when people share themselves on their blogs, flaws and all.  Keep it real.  For example my boobs are a little lopsided, one is a bit bigger then the other.  Oh well, variety is the spice of life right? lol

5.  What kind of mood am I in, well I am sitting here in my pjs and it's almost 1:00, does that help. lol  I know I sound like a bum.  I actually have been working so hard that I am moving a bit slower today.  I also have been sick too, but am feeling better today.

Well thanks Night Owl Crafting for this fun link Party.  I hope you all have enjoyed getting to know me better.

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.