My Shop!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Stewie Success


    Well I told you I was making a Stewie from Family Guy cake for my husband for his birthday.  It turned out pretty good I think.  It was actually very easy.  The only hard thing was frosting over the Rainbow Chip frosting my husband loves.  I used an oval baking dish for the head and the ears are each half of a large cupcake.  Red and yellow food coloring to make the face color and chocolate and vanilla frosting for the rest.  Sweet Stewie Success for my sweet husband.

8 comments:

  1. Love it...Stewie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommie, mommie, mom, mum, mama, mom, mom............hi.
    OK, now take some photos of your dishes that DON'T turn out quite this good for the EPIC FOODIE FAIL BLOG!
    www.epicfoodiefail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if I ever fail Hoop! LMAO, I am being sarcastic of course. Why just yesterday I burned an entire tray of appetizers, me and the broiler are not always friends. I didn't take a pic though but from now on will to share on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha, I loooove Stweie and you did an amazing job hun!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that cake is great. I love Stewie!!!

    Also, I have a great Dove chocolate giveaway going on right now and would love if stopped by and entered: http://eyespydiy.blogspot.com/2011/02/dove-chocolate-discoveries-giveaway.html

    ~Katie @ Eye Spy DIY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah! Love it .. it's too stinkin cute! Hope you will share with my Pink HIppo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-hippo-party-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a huge Family Guy fan...your cake is being featured at Creative Juice Thursday this week! Thanks for linking up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband would love this cake! Thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.