My Shop!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

4th of July In March! Fun Accessories




Red White & Blue Patriotic Pretties!




I have a friend who is an artist and she has asked if I would share a booth with her at this big craft fair held on the 4th of July. I have agreed to go so I am working on getting a nice supply of some brand new pretties.  I thought it would be nice to have something patriotic to sell along with my handmade accessories.  These hair pins can  be warn on your clothing too since they have a bobby pin and safety pin on the back.  I think it will be so fun to see a bunch of little girls running around with these on at the fair.  This will be my first time being a vendor at the event.   I am getting a head start on production since I am hoping to be in Savannah at the end of June and hate procrastinating.

Self Portrait
 



18 more pastel hair pins completed today.
  
This post is linked to:

http://www.somewhatsimple.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of crocheting!! Good luck at your craft show! :] Thanks for linking up to our YARN IT ALL Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the 4th crafts on my mind too as my mom just brought me over a whole bag of themed sequins...

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back this week!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.