My Shop!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aprons A Plenty, RWOP Season 2, & Discounts For My Peeps!

I wanted to share what I have been up to.  Besides testing cream cheese & cooking creme recipes and getting my self ready for the Real Women of Philadelphia Season 2, I have been making aprons.  They combine my two loves, first cooking, and second fashion.  I made these two pictured above today.  I like the first one the best, if I had to choose.  Well if you haven't noticed I have an obsession with aprons lately and have decided since I keep making them to sell them on my blog.  On the right side bar of my blog you can find some of the other ones I have made that are still available.  I will be adding more soon.  You see I want to get as many made as possible before Season 2 RWOP starts in April (yeah)!  Well if I don't sell them I will be a little Apron Diva in my videos lol.  If you are like me and love a Sale, let me remind you that all of my followers get 10% off aprons and my Etsy.  If you are a fellow RWOP Peep well then you get an additional 10% off!  I love my BT and RWOP Peeps you all rock!!!
Well if you are not in the know and wondering what is up with RWOP , well it's Cream Cheese, Cooking Creme, free recipies, free online magazine, PAULA DEEN, family, friends, and fun!  Oh and they will be giving away to four lucky ladies $25,000!  So here is the link for more info!


  1. Love your aprons and other creations...Good luck with RWOP :)

  2. Hi Mindie!!! It's so nice meeting you! Thank you very much for your encouragment about the weight!! WOW!!! 100 pounds! your amazing! I love it:)
    I also had about 95 pounds to loose after my first baby but luckily I managed to loose 45 pounds in the 4 short months i wasnt pregnant the last 2 years. SO after baby number 2 I was right back to where Ileft off so now I've got about 50 pounds to go:) I also walk everyday. I try to get 2 walks of about 45 min a day but sometimes it's only one.
    I love weight loss support buddies! I'n very glad to have met you. I am also follwoing you now! Thank you for linking up to the handmade hog yesterday too:)
    I'll go check out your giveaway as soon as I get a minuet:)

    xoox Hanna


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.