My Shop!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cake on the Brain! Birthday Cake Memory Lane

Luke's (my toddlers) first birthday cake.  I decided to make an octopus cupcake cake since we
 all agree it seems like he has 8 hands.


Rico from the Penguins of Madagascar one of my older sons favorite cartoon characters.

I always let my older son pick his cake, that year he was really into fishing and still is when 
the lakes aren't covered in snow.


Last years cake for Joshua.

26th B-day cake for a pregnant friend.


Most recent cake and the easiest one Jerry's Birthday Cake (my hubby).


Just wanted to let you all know what was on my mind today, cake!  I just finished making
a cupcake apron (so cute btw).  You can see it by clicking that link on the right side bar
for aprons.  I also have a big date coming up, no nothing I need to shave my legs for, but
good God I should.  No it's my toddlers 2nd Birthday on April 8th!  I love letting people
choose what type of cake I should make.  I have no professional cake training so it's always
a fun challenge.  This year Lucas can talk and is wavering between a Spongebob or
as he refers to him "bobbob" or Scooby Doo cake.  Well I have shared my love in the
past on here in regards to Scooby, however I can just imagine
Spongebob would be a simpler cake to make.  We will just have to see what his
final request is.  Today it was the bob man. 
Either way I get to eat some cake, so it will be a good day!


5 comments:

  1. I love that these arent all fondant because they all look so tasty! Especially the tank =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all soo adorable! My favorite is the tank cake.. Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I did not know you did cakes too! Yummy, send me a couple or 3 or 4! HA

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.