My Shop!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cheesy Pesto Chicken Flatbread

   This is another Saint Patrick's Day inspired recipe.  You can serve this as a pizza and main course or slice it into tiny pieces for a quick appetizer.  Super easy, full of flavor, and green of course.  If I wasn't serving this on Saint Patrick's Week, I would top it with some fresh sliced or diced tomatoes but I stayed with the all green food theme this week.  Here is all that you need to recreate this easy pie at home.  I estimate this recipe to serve 8 people if you serve it as an entree.

2 feet of flat bread.  (I buy my flat bread by the foot from Subway)
8 ounces of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 cup of basil pesto
3 TBS Kraft Sandwich Shop Reduced Fat Mayo Garlic & Herb
8 oz of chopped cooked chicken (I used a bag of  fully cooked Chicken Fajitas mix found in the deli department at Walmart)
2 Cups of Shredded Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
2 tsp of Chopped dry parsley flakes

Preheat oven to  425 F degrees.  Lay flat bread on a cookie sheet.  I lined my cookie sheets with foil and sprayed them with a non stick spray.

Mix cream cheese (at room temperature) with pesto, mayo, chicken, & shredded cheese.  Spread evenly onto flat bread.  Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crispy. 

Fresh basil would also be a nice garnish.


  1. That looks delicious! Didn't know you could buy flatbread from subway either.

  2. Oh this looks so good!!!
    Come visit me at

    ~Your newest follower!

  3. Wow! This looks amazing! Thanks for linking up to the It's a Keeper Thursday blog hop! Be sure to come back next week and link something new!

    Christina @ It's a Keeper


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.