My Shop!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hoo Are You? Link Party @ Night Owl Crafting

 
Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

Well I missed last weeks Questions and link party.  I ran out of time and did not submit answers.  I am behind but better late then never, right.  So here are my answers, for Night Owl Crafting a great blog I follow.
 
1. No, my husband likes to plan one but I don't think either of us stick to it strictly.
2. I like a clean house, not always easy with two young boys.  I clean a bit everyday and do a thorough cleaning  probably once a month or before a party or company comes over.
3. I don't love them but do stop if something catches my eye.  I have had them myself and they make me uncomfortable.
4.  I take Ibuprofen it works best for me since most of my pain comes from inflammation in my jaw and neck.  I was in a car accident and hurt my neck years ago.  I also have TMD and have jaw pain.  Yes I wear one of those dorky $1,000 (after insurance) mouth pieces at night.
5. Jerry, Joshua, & Lucas.
 
Well hope you have enjoyed getting to know me better.  Join the fun at Night Owl Crafting link party.  There is a button you can grab at the bottom of my blog page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.