My Shop!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hoo Are You? Night Owl Craftings Link Up Party



Here are this week's questions!


1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?
2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?
3. What is your favorite kind of soup?
4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?
5. What is your favorite breakfast food?


Here are my answers:

1. Yes, my husband surprised me with one after our first child.  It was amazing.  Can you belive I actually was given a gift certificate for one when I was in college and didn't claim it because I was shy.  Now  well over a decade later I would love to have a gift certificate for one and am not at all shy.  I have also had a foot massage and it was amazing.

2. We try to have a green home and don't purchase bottled water very often since tap is just as good especially when you have a nice filter on it as we do.  Please reuse bottles or not at all is my response.

3. I am a soup junkie.  Love it.  I try and make lower sodium soup.  I love all kinds including clam chowder, potato, broccolie cheese, tortilla.  I must admit the creamery the better in my opinon.  Subway has some healthy yet tasty choices.  Since I have lost so much weight and kept it off I joke that I should be their new Jared since I eat Subway soup often when in need of a quick lunch.  Subway if you are out there, lets talk.  lol

4. I like the puffs with the lotion but I must admit tissue rarely gets bought in my house we always use tp, not sure why. My son and I both have a sinus infection at the moment, still no tissue.  It is a mystery, better round up the gang and jump in our van.  Oh side note, I love Scooby Doo!

5.  I love pancakes and eggs.  I also love a good bagel with Philly cream cheese.  Both must come with coffee of course.  I also love something sweet for breakfast.


So you know the drill if you want to join the fun grab the Night Owl Crafting button on the bottom of my blog.

PS Remember to enter my free give away too!!!!

Her is the link for you to do so:

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/03/couture-bracelet-free-give-away.html

1 comment:

  1. haha i love your pix of the pig, it totally drew me in! we have a lot of the same answers as well! I had a foot massage, it was the best ever!!! orgasmic

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.