My Shop!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Iced PB & J Wreath


I made this for breakfast yesterday but it would be best as a dessert item at a brunch.  Super easy, only 5 ingredients, and ready in minutes.  Here is what you will need.
  • 1 can(s) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner  Rolls (8 ct)
  • 1/4 cup(s) Smucker's Strawberry Jelly
  • 1/4 cup(s) Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 cup(s) Hershey's Premier White Chips
  • 2 tablespoon(s) Powdered Sugar
Number of servings: 8
Please refer to a tutorial I made on a breakfast wreath if
having  trouble figuring out how to lay out crescents.
Here is the link.
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/02/beautiful-bacon-egg-cheese-wreath.html

Mix PB with powdered sugar.  Place a little in the center of each
crescent.  Then add a little jelly.  Fold crescent points over filling,
just like with the savory breakfast wreath tutorial.  Bake for
about 11 to 13 minutes or until crescent wreath is golden brown. 
Melt chips according to package directions. Drizzle over wreath. 
You can serve this hot or cold, perfect for entertaining.





Check our my Linky Love Page for where I party
While you are here, check out our Giveaway Page Please.

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm.... now I'm hungry...

    :)

    I'm putting the rosettes in the mail today - but you're right, I have your address already! I should have thought of that. I've got your color choices now, so I'll start making your balloon wreath asap. Thanks for following and entering and all that jazz.

    I secretly (and not so secretly) always wanted to be an actress too. It will only ever be a hobby now, but it is my passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ok, I'm having a blond moment now, and I'm not even blond. I can't find your mailing address anywhere!! Can you email me so I can send you your winnings?? :)

    bugaboominimrandme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very yummy recipe! Please share your idea with my followers, link to my Sunday blog bash K.I.S.S. :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Yum! Yum! Really need to make this for my kids, they love PB&J Thank you for sharing your tasty recipe by linking up to my blog bash K.I.S.S. @ The Tattered Tag. Please remember tomorrow is another fun blog bash, so drop by and link up more of your yummy creations! :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so amazing! My family would love it, we are peanut butter freaks. :) Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yum. What a great breakfast (or, knowing me, lunch or dinner or snack or...)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.