My Shop!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Order Your $40 value free 20 page photo book now from Picaboo!

http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-free-photo-book-and-8x10-canvas.htmlI ♥ naptime

   Thank you I Heart Nap Time blog for sharing this great news.  I just ordered my free book.  All I had to pay was $7.99 for shipping.  My littlest one turns two soon and since the second child never has as many pics taken as the first, I dedicated this book to him.  I can't wait to turn the pages and look at the pics with Lucas.  He is a ham, and loves looking at his baby pics.  Here is the book I made in only a few minutes.  Check out the link above not only to find another cool blog but to get started on making your own free book!  BTW if you want to check out the fun family pics in Luke's book here is the link below.  I shared the book on my facebook page.  Please note that in one of the pics I am dressed up for Halloween as Miley Cirus and my husband is dressed as her dad, hence the mullet wig. lol
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project.aspx?clientID=65240e2d14e8d2acdcf097d2498cb1f6&version=92769&siteID=FB-ViaPreview

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome deal. We love all our books! P.s. I love your blog, and especially the name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.