My Shop!

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

http://bugaboominimrme.blogspot.com/


   This is the beautiful face behind the bugaboo, mini mr & me blog!  She is also the sweetheart who sent several of her followers, those that left comments, a pretty rosette hair clip.  I received mine last week and it is just adorable.  I can't wait to wear it.  I was also lucky enough to win a give away of hers and will be receiving the cutest balloon wreath.  This gal is very clever and crafty and has even added a new link up party to her blog.  The idea is to link up pictures that relate to the theme for that weeks link up.  This week it is "Welcome to the Jungle" or more like welcome to my life, I think, lol.  Well here is my picture I am posting at the link up party.  Thanks for the headband, wreath, inspiration and more.  I hope you all join the fun link up party.  You can find the button for the link up at the bottom of my blog with all of my lovely buttons.

My toddler Lucas likes to run around like this chasing is big bro!
Welcome to my Jungle!
This Week's Theme "It's Still Up In The Air"!

My oldest son Joshua having some fun air time in Reno.


                                               "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned."


This weeks challenge for your pic was "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned".  My pic above is sort of a play on the quote "money doesn't buy happiness".  Thoughts, money certainly doesn't buy happiness but it sure can put a smile on your face.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that's hilarious! When I saw the thumbnail on my blog, I was like - what the heck is that? Some kind of alligator?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! I love it. Visiting from the bugaboo linky. You have a great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.