My Shop!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dessert Week RWOP (2 types of Whoopie Cookies)

Well I just had to share with you all these two new Whoopie Cookie Pies I created for RWOP season 2.

First we have my Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Whoopie Cookie Pie!!!!
Perfect for Mother's Day if you ask me!!!!

Next I made a Bananas Foster Whoopie Cookie Pie!!!!

If you would like either of these recipes (you know you do)  head to RWOP.  To find these recipes and more, check out my Recipe Box at RWOP here.

This is linked up at

To see where else I party at please check out my LINKY LOVE page.


  1. Following you back! From Mommy Who Loves Giveaways! Thanks For Stopping By!

  2. Hi! I'm here on the Cup of Joe Blog Hop. I'm following you and hope you will come follow me too!

  3. Those look so good! I'm stopping by from the hop! New follower from Thursday's Cup of Joe! I'd love for you to stop by and follow back when you get a moment! I also wanted to invite you to our first Super Stalker Sunday blog hop! It's up early to get the word out! We'd love for you to linkup!

    Happy Thursday!


  4. Following you from the Thursday cup of joe hop, I saw your blog title and had to check it out!

  5. Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Following back from TCOJ.

  6. Are those cookies even legal? Can't wait to try them!

    Following from The Coupon Scoop.

  7. Wow! Those look delicious! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  8. Looks great. Thank you for linking up to Joy of Desserts.

  9. Hello, friend! I'm admiring your creativity as shown in your blog so will you kindly share some of your posts in the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.