|Easy bunny bread, just slice your favorite sandwich roll half way down the middle, butter|
and sprinkle with garlic and herbs. Toast under broiler for a minute or two until toasted.
|After you boil spaghetti, drain and mix with mozzarella, then bake in ramekins, at 425 F |
degrees for 10 minutes. You can use a small measuring spoon to push center in after
baking to make your nest have plenty of room for meatballs.
Creamy Meatballs In A Spaghetti Nest
I was Springing for Dinner with this one! I decided to use the incredibly versatile and tasty Kraft Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme to prepare a super special Spring inspired dinner. Creamy meatballs resembling our eggs will be served in a gooey cheesy spaghetti nest. Served with some easy bunny bread. This one is sure to make everyone young and old smile. My two boys just couldn't get enough.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb
- 24 Count of Mini Italian Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 8 ounce(s) of Dry Spaghetti
- 2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
We enjoyed this so much, and since it is such an easy dinner, I made it again and used a red marinara to change it up. The preparation is the same as above. Here are those pics.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, about 4 quarts of water, on the stove top in a large pot, and preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place meatballs in a medium/large non stick saute pan and add cooking creme. Stir to coat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, covered, stirring occasionally. If cooking creme gets to thick for your liking, you can add a little pasta water to it, and stir.
- Add pasta to boiling water and prepare as directed on the spaghetti package. Mine took 6 minutes until it was al dente.
- Drain water from spaghetti and return pasta to your pot. Add shredded cheese and toss to coat.
- Spray four (7 ounce) ramekins with non stick butter or olive oil flavored spray on bottom and sides. Fill each one with spaghetti. And bake in the center of your preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- When spaghetti is done baking you can use a small measuring cup to push in center, making the spaghetti resemble a nest. Fill each spaghetti nest with your cooking creme coated meatballs.
- Optional serve with bunny bread, as I did, and garnish with fresh chopped parsley or basil.
|This time I let my son draw a face on the bread with edible markers.|