My Shop!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easy Earrings

These Earrings are easy to make and super fun to wear.  I made a pair for my older sister, it is her birthday on Friday.  They turned out so cute, I couldn't resist making me a pair too.  Here is what you will need.

Earring Findings
Scraps of Fabric or Lace
Faux Pearl Beads
Small Beads
Buttons
Needle Nose Pliers to Bend the top of Finding


I just realized it would be fun to make a matching bracelet like the one we had for our give away.  Speaking of Give Aways have you entered our current one.  Here is the link so you can.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-big-3-item-give-away.html

2 comments:

  1. So pretty.... and eco-friendly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just my kind of shabby! Love the idea, I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.