My Shop!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

From Trash to Treasure My New Pretty

   Great Earth Friendly Craft!
I have so much more respect for hand models now, this was hard, especially with my hands that soooo need a mani!
If you are like me and sew you unavoidable have scrap pieces of material.  Those little scraps that you just can't think of anything to do with just got a new life.  Don't throw those tiny little pieces away just yet.  See how easy it is to make this fashion bracelet.

I am guest posting and doing a tutorial on these fun scrappy fabric bracelets over at Sweet November!
Head on over to see how you can up cycle old scraps to make a new pretty.

Here are some more examples of colors and styles you could make.  The choices are truly endless.

These bracelets look great as a set with those scrappy fabric earrings I showed you all how to make.

I know it's not Earth day anymore.  But we still need to do our part to reduce waist.  This craft is a great start.  Recycling only one day a year, is kind of like dieting only one day a year, (it doesn't make a difference)so keep those Earth friendly crafts going.

This is linked at


  1. Very interesting. Would never have paired fabric with jewelry before, but these look really nice!

    I am follow back from the Hump Day Hop. I don't see a GFC connect widget, so I'll like your facebook page. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

  2. Hey there - what a clever idea. Love the earrings.

    I just became your newest follower and would love it if you could the same.

    Have a great day!
    embellishments by tina

  3. GFC follow *heavensent1* from the BHS&J Wednesday Hop...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have a look around ~ Mad Moose Mama ~ ~ Have yourself a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

  4. that is such a great idea! btw, i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

  5. Love the dangly earrings

    New Follower via Blog Hop Skip and Jump
    Life Below Zero

  6. I am following you via hump day blog hop. Please follow me.

  7. Cute cute! I think these are just precious!

  8. Hi! New follower on here and FB. You have a lot of cute ideas, and I love anything re-purposing! I will sadly be frequently checking on you bacon inspired recipes as 5/5 of the people in my house love it :)

  9. I really like the black, white and purple one. Btw I think your blog button is hilarious. Thank you for following Random Deals and for joining Whimsical Wednesday. I am now following you back. Thanks again :)

  10. Hi there.

    I “stumbled” the post you have at Makobi Scribe's new hop, and I ask you to return the favor. I put up the following links on her “stumble hop”: - a page listing hops for every day of the week - a list of charities which are highly rated for using your charitable donations for the purpose you intended - a page for recipes – and there are some great ones here - day one of a week-long series examining the death penalty - one of my more popular posts: “Expletive deleted? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”

    Thank you, and have a great week!


  11. These are super cute!! Way to be creative AND Earth-friendly!!

    Stumbled you...would love if you could stumble me back:

    Kristin :)

  12. stumbled here:

  13. Great job as a hand model! I have a hard time with those shots as well. Thank you so much for joining the hop. You have been stumbled! You can find my post here: Blog Hop Commenting

  14. These look great - I love the earrings too! Good job modeling :)

    Stumbled your post, here's mine: herb soap tutorial


  15. Those are cute. And a great use for leftovers!

    Stumbled this post. Mine is here Book Review: Lady-Protector by L.E. Modesitt,Jr.

  16. You have been Stumbled. I love those, they would make fantastic hair ties! The earrings are too cute, what a great way to cut down on waste! I am following in all ways available as well. Looking forward to future crafty posts! :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Chasing Serenity

  17. That's a great idea for all the leftover fabric scraps...

    TThanks for linking to Creative Juice, Mindie!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.