My Shop!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I AM Donating 30% of all Sales to The Gosch Family (SEE How You Can Help)

handmade with purpose.

                        






My friend Jenny Gosch passed away leaving behind her beautiful family pictured above.


I am happy to announce that my shop will be participating in this great program Handmade with Purpose for the entire month of April.
http://handmadewithpurpose.blogspot.com/
 30% of all sales from my shop TLC Creations will be donated to the Jenny Gosch Family Fund.  I know when I tell you a little about the Gosch family you will want to help out as I do.

Jenny Gosch or as I knew her from high school Jenny Cope was one of those people that always brought light to a room.  I can't think of a bad thing to say about her.  She had a beautiful smile and wonderful laugh.  Even though It has been years since high school I still remember both.   Jenny passed away recently from a brain hemorrhage.  Besides doctor bills and memorial fees she leaves behind a beautiful family including five kids ages 3 months to 8 years of age.  I don't mean to bring anyone down or break your heart.  I know I have been losing sleep thinking about her family.  I want to help make a difference if I can and I hope you feel the same.  I have decided to participate in this program and I hope you will too.  My shop should be added to the list soon.  I submitted my paper work today.  So on a happy note I hope you all will do a little Spring Shopping and buy your self or a loved one something pretty from my shop.  Know that all of my handmade items are made with love and 30% of all sales will be donated with that same love to the Jenny Gosch Family.

Happy Shopping at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemay



If you would like to learn more about Jenny and her family that she left behind here is an article on her.

http://www.christianchronicle.org/blog/2011/03/sudden-illness-claims-life-of-church-member-a-mother-of-five-young-children/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.