My Shop!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lovely Couture Bracelet For Our Lucky Winner!


Well Thao our couture bracelet winner who chose the color combo black, white, and purple your bracelet is on its way.  I hope you love it.  I decided to add buttons that match.  I am loving these colors and the button addition.  Great, now I want to make myself one too.  Well Thao we will be "bracelet buddies" lol for those that don't watch the show Friends, that was a Joey & Chandler reference.  Well Congratulations again to our Lucky Winner and make sure you all enter our new Give Away this ones a 3 item Prize!!!!  Here is the link to enter for a chance to win!
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-big-3-item-give-away.html

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! What kind of stringing material did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used clear stretchy string for jewelry making found in the craft department. I will be doing a tutorial soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute & creative bracelet!! Thank you for linking to my K.I.S.S. blog bash this past week. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your charming crafts. Tomorrow is another blog bash, please drop by & share more of your inspiring ideas!

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It is super cute!

    Becky
    justbeckause.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bracelet.So simple but really, really beautiful!I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ultra cute, I am rather tempted to make one! Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.