My toddler turned two last Friday, and this was what I served to go with that big Spongebob Pineapple Cake I shared with you all. We celebrated Hawaiian style with Luau Flatbread. This crispy cheesy flatbread was my spin on one of my boys' favorites, Hawaiian style pizza. Crispy, cheesy, and a perfect blend of sweet and salty. Great finger food or even an easy weeknight meal.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 20 (appetizer portions)
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese
- 2 Feet of Flatbread (I buy mine from Subway)
- 1/4 cup(s) of Pineapple Topping (Ice cream topping)
- 6 ounce(s) of Canadian Bacon (I used fully cooked hickory smoked center cut Canadian bacon)
- 4 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Lay your flatbread out on two small cookie sheets, or as I did on pizza stones.
- Spread your room temperature cream cheese evenly onto your flatbread.
- Spread evenly on top of cream cheese your pineapple topping.
- Sprinkle on evenly your shredded cheese.
- Top with your Canadian Bacon that you have sliced in half.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until nice and crispy, in the center of your oven.
- The following is optional: Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley and serve Kraft Ranch Dressing & Dip or marinara on the side.
This was so tasty, sharing it with you all makes me want another slice right now. The entire family loved it, and since it was so easy, it will definitely become a regular on the Hilton House Menu.
If you would like to watch the cooking video for this recipe, and see more great Philly recipes, head on over to the Real Women of Philadelphia gallery @
PS, Don't forget to enter our current give away for 3 beautiful hand made
hair accessories (by me of course). Here is the link for you to enter. Good Luck!